Saturday, February 18, 2006

gloveshot has arrived, oh well

  1. Day 1. Well let us see what we can do here.
This is a new effort on my part to enlighten the world to my way of thinking. Gloveshot thinking.
I hope it will inspire others to think in ways which will help the world develop into a better place, a funnier place, a happier place. My brain is just a tad out of sync with the rest of the world, and my data entry and spelling skills suck like a kid trying to get to the bottom of a thick malted.
I don't know all the rules, so I will be making them up as I go. Where I go may offend some people. Sorry. It hopefully will make me think, and maybe if I ever can get anybody to read this drivel, they will think too(probably that I'm not very bright).
1st up, pick up the phone and tell people to come here. If you don't own a phone, send them an e-mail, or a snail mail, or even talk face to face, and let them know gloveshot is here.
Now I have to figure out step B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home