Friday, May 04, 2007

I Shot a Pair of Ducks

Last night as the Minnesota Twins were losing to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, my wonderful wife mentioned that the ducks were back. So I decided to shoot them with the camera. We live about a 1/4 mile from the Rum River, and about a mile from the Mississippi River, so we occasionally get visits from some webbed footers. That is actually the street you see behind them.




They came around quite a bit last summer to peck around under the bird feeders to see what their feathered friends drop for them. After supper, they just hunker down and let the food settle.
That is until some shutter happy shithead tries to get closer for some close ups.

As I should have known, they were not going to put up with my approach for very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home