Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Twin Cities Radio Gets Even Worse!

Actually, Major League Baseball is my usual summer listening fare. However the Minnesota Twins have changed their "Flagship Station" to AM1500. I can't say I'm thrilled, but at least Gordo & Gladden still do the play by play.

However, on the music side, yesterday I went to pick up my daughter after school. Feeling like being a nice dad, I tuned into 'Drive105', which played a mix of 90's Alt and newer stuff by some of the few rockers of the younger strain. But, 'Drive105' was simul-casting the evil twin sister station, '93X'. so on my way to work last night, I checked it out again, same stuff. THEN CAME TUESDAY.

'Drive105', the best of the commercial crapfest on the airwaves of the Twin Cities is now 'Love105'. ONJ, Classics IV. 2 songs, that is all I could take. Well at least there is 'The Current' and 'KVSC' on the non-commercial side. They may not be perfect, but at least it ain't all sugar coated oldies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home