Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The First Link

Many of the blogs and websites with high traffic rates depend on off-beat or unusual links to attract visitors, and often end up ripping each other off. Well to try and get some traffic, I am going to try find stories of human interest that other people haven't seen yet. I will do this by checking random small town newspapers, until I find something that says, "Hey, pick me."

First up is a story about a mother/daughter type of story:


http://showcase.netins.net/web/bpunion/Prison52.html

Also I guess I will try to reduce my ranting a bit and have a sunnier disposition. If the Almighty President can go to an alt-energy research lab and tell them they are the most important facility in the USA, even if He cut $10 million from their budget and laugh about it, I'll just have to laugh at Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home