Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Return to Start Over




Well I have decided to gove it another try. I think I am going to focus on some basic nature shots take around town with my pocket shooter. First up is a Great Egret looking for breakfast at the base of the Rum River Dam in Downtown Anoka. I tried to get the best shot possible, but it was at a distance which is kinda long for anything but a high end camera with that BIG lense.

But still and all, it don't look to fuzzy. And doing things in my normal way, I got the pictures in kinda the wrong order. The third pic was to kinda give perspective to the distance I was from the bird. It is the little white spec on the left side of the photo. just below the dam. The pics I shot were from the catwalk on the right. Well maybe after awhile I wil get better at putting posts together, and maybe at taking pictures. I hope to be posting more frequently in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home