Monday, July 17, 2006

Walking Different



Today, I decided to walk with my camera in a different direction. Instead of heading west toward the Rum River, or south toward the business district, I headed east toward Sunny Acres Park. In the south parking lot are the remnants of some trees. I wonder if they are diseased, or left over from last years storms, or if they have been gathered from local construction.

Regardless, I sent a note to my brother-in-law, in case the Parks Department is giving it away, he can us it in his sauna stove.

I think that is a sensible way to recycle wood. If Mother Nature blows it down for you, why not us it to cleanse your body, spirit and mind in a good old fashioned Steam Bath? That is all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home