Saturday, June 09, 2007

Stuff I Saw on Friday.

My little pocket- shooter Doesn't have the ability to capture the beauty of this flag. I took the shot from probably 600-700 yards, across the Rum River. But if you click it to full size, it does look pretty good.

I again tried taking pictures of flowers. This is a wildflower I caught blossoming in my shadow.The next 2 photos were taken of planters on Main Street.
Trying to take closeups of flowers on a windy day can be tricky. and sometimes the color just doesn't jump enough.

I didn't take into account the reflections in the window for this shot.


It looks as if somebody is planning to build a fire some time in the future, down by the Rum River
And that is what I saw on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home